- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Contract until June 2023
- $49 - $52 per hour + Super
The APS5 Program Support Administration Officer will be responsible for providing program coordination, and administrative support for the Counselling and Enquiries Section for our client by ensure the timely management of client contact records, reporting and record keeping.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The timely registration, coordination and management of routine and complex incoming email, written correspondence, and electronic submissions from members of the public and external stakeholders.
- Maintain records by ensuring the capture information on all incoming correspondence relevant to the work of the Royal Commission.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records, including case file notes and other official records and provide administrative support and guidance to other staff within the Section to do the same.
- Tracking and monitoring of work allocation matters for the Counselling and Enquiry Support team.
- Under supervision, support the operation of the DVSRC phone line and mailbox.
- Contribute to business management and planning strategies to improve performance of Counselling and Enquiry Support team.
- Demonstrated experience providing program coordination and support in a busy environment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to use initiative and exercise discretion.
- High attention to detail and demonstrated written communication and record keeping skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills, including the ability to confidently communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups, orally and in writing.
- Gathers and critically analyses information from diverse sources to explore ideas and complete tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
In order to be considered for this role you must hold Australian Citizenship and ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.