- Project Managers (EL1) Multiple Positions
- Federal Government opportunity
- Multiple poistion across Australia - ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, WA
- 12-month contract with 12 month extension
- Per Hour $100 - $128 including super depending on experience
- Flexible work arrangements ( minimum of 3 days each week in the office, with flexible arrangements in place for the remaining 2 days)
- Working rights: Australian Citizen
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Management of the project and runing daily SCRUM meetings.
- Resolve roadblocks, produce project status reports and key metrics on progress by site.
- Establish, deliver the outputs of the project and ensure Service Design, Transition, and Security requirements are met.
- Manage the staffing with allocation of workload to be included in Sprints ensuring team members are effectively delivering against the work plan.
- Demonstrated minimum 3 years’ experience managing ICT projects both through agile and waterfall methodologies adhering to a common industry project governance framework.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technology domains will be highly regarded: Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications.
- Demonstrated experience delivering in delivering similar projects (as defined above) to complex commercial agencies.
- Experience using Jira or similar tools for allocating and managing project tasks.
- Experience operating within a DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineer environment (SRE).
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and be required to undertake necessary clearance checks.
Should you be interested in this role please send your CV via SEEK or call Aureen Vaz on 02 6162 7335 for a confidential discussion ( or email : firstname.lastname@example.org )
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.