- Junior Recruiter looking for career progression
- Join a well-respected, long-standing leader in the field
- Any exposure to Federal Government highly desirable
DFP Recruitment is one of the top recruitment agencies that supply to the Federal Government. We are a recruitment company with a transparent high-performance culture, stability, an enviable client portfolio and a focus on quality. We are very proud of our 40 years of growth in Australia and excited about our future as part of an international group with new opportunities for our people.
With a strong flow of recruitment requirements from contracted clients, this is an exciting opportunity to join an established team focused on ensuring high quality results and service.
As our Recruitment Associate, you will learn the ropes and be exposed to the full 360 recruitment cycle.
Working across a breadth of organisations will give you insight into a wide array of professional roles. You will play a key role in achieving our talent management strategies. The role is varied and fast-paced, and you will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a high performing team. Full training will be provided to ensure you are set up for success as well as ongoing support and guidance.
You are either;
- a recent graduate in HR, Psychology or Commerce with 1-3 years’ work experience in a professional environment OR
- a working professional with experience in Federal Goverment
- Building talent pipelines
- Attracting, sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Candidate on-boarding and management
- Client liaison and relationship development
- Realistic incentives schemes
- Structured development programs
- 5 extra annual leave days + 1 volunteer day (charity of choice)
- Competitive market base salary
- Team celebrations and get-togethers
- Paid parental leave
If you have the drive and attitude to succeed, we will make sure it happens. For a career discussion, please contact Adele Monelli on (03) 8632 9961
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.