- Join DFP as we embark on a new era of growth and excitement
- Flexible work options available (Hybrid)
- Warm, buzzing desk! Work with some great clients
Recognised as a leader in our field, DFP Recruitment Services has been operating for over 40 years. With our values at the core of everything we do, we have a reputation for integrity, ethics and professionalism. We work collaboratively with clients to provide quality recruitment outcomes for temporary, permanent and unbundled solutions.
Join our team
We are expanding our high performing Melbourne service delivery team and have newly created roles to support our growth.
Reporting to our Client Services Manager, you'll be liaising with key, long-standing clients and will focus on end-to-end recruitment, the coordination of all associated administration and relationship development within an existing client base. No cold calling required!
You will utilise innovative sourcing to find great talent and assess candidates utilising interviews and a range of testing tools. This is a fast-paced role where you will need to make decisions quickly, with integrity, whilst maintaining our DFP visions and values at all times.
What you will bring to the role
- Previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant/Specialist
- Experience achieving targets and KPI’s
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A strong customer service/client focus
At DFP, we recognise and value that work is one of the many aspects of your life. We offer a great variety of organisational benefits that focus on looking after your well-being and career development including:
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid/working from home
- Structured and tailored learning and development opportunities
- DFP Reward You program celebrating high achievers
- Opportunity to be involved in our Social Impact club raising awareness for various charities
- DFP Days – 5 additional days of special leave
- Access to our DFP EAP counselling service
- Mental health and well-being support. DFP is a gold member Mental Health First Aid Skilled workplace
If you are self-motivated, customer focused and looking to take the next step in your career with an award- winning agency, then this position might be the perfect opportunity for you.
We welcome your interest and curiosity. For more information, please feel free to either send a Linked In inmail to Adele Monelli or alternatively, call on (03) 8632 9961 or APPLY NOW.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.