- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- Australian Citizens with ability to obtain baseline clearance are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Define Salesforce technical requirements, design and review Salesforce solutions “inside the box (within Salesforce and its immediate integrations)” and recommend improvements via Key Design Decision packs.
- Participate to technical forums (such as Solution Review Board) and present the solution for endorsement.
- Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture, product road map and best practices.
- Groom and refine Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Solution Architect, Product Owner, Functional Consultant, Release Train Engineer and Developers.
- Approve configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments.
- Provide guidance and support to the development team and testing team.
- Provide guidance on user story writing style.
- Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each story.
- Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications.
- Ensure documentation of the steps for testing.
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs.
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce.
- Participate in squad ceremonies such as sprint planning, stand up and sprint review.
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects with Salesforce and Vlocity certification.
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations.
- Ability to demonstrate wide range of architectural knowledge across various salesforce clouds and industry solutions to support business requirements with strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations.
- Ability to perform hands-on prototyping and proof of concepts for business to provide early feedback on proposed solutions.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and articulate solutions.
- Exposure to Vlocity insurance industry solution including design and hands-on experience.
- Salesforce and Vlocity certified: Salesforce Solution Architect certification preferred.
- A pro-active personality, with a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable with new ways of thinking about accessibility and enthusiastic about accessible design & development will be highly regarded.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach Madhuri directly at email@example.com / 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.