- Be part of a long term exciting digital program
- 12 Month contract plus potential extensions
- Contract rate up to $90 to $120/hour plus super
DFP Recruitment is urgently seeking an experienced Test Assurance Manager who will help drive our client’s business change services that enable the ACT Government to deliver quality outcomes for the Territory. The key focus areas include: optimising investment through change initiatives; identifying, supporting and enabling multi-directorate solutions; and delivering quality services that enable business areas to realise significant benefits.
The Test Assurance Manager is responsible for managing and delivering testing services aligned with program objectives. This senior role involves providing test assurance for all testing activities conducted by the System Implementation Partner, collaborating with stakeholders, crafting comprehensive test strategies, overseeing testing activities across various phases, and providing leadership to a team of testers.
- Develop a comprehensive Test Strategy aligned with program objectives, defining objectives, scope, resources, timelines, and associated risks.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand testing requirements, priorities, and dependencies.
- Lead and monitor testing activities in a multi-vendor, multi-platform environment across various phases (Functional, Systems Integration, UAT, PVT, Regression, Automation, Performance), overseeing test planning, design, review, defect management, and environment identification.
- Allocate resources efficiently for test execution, including testers, environments, and tools, based on test estimates and activities.
- Create, review, and manage test artifacts (test plans, progress reports, closure reports) across all testing phases.
- Identify and mitigate potential testing risks and issues, ensuring the integration of mitigation strategies into test plans.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.