- Part-time opportunity 3-4 days per week
- Sydney CBD location – hybrid flexibility
- Immediate start 6 months contract – with possible long-term extension
- $85,000 - $90,000 + 15.4 super
Key accountabilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the Human Resources team and the Finance and Corporate group with administrative support;
- Ensuring all staff changes (including new starters, exits, promotions, transfers, higher duties, etc) are recorded in a timely manner, and all salary and benefits (including leave) are updated in the HR/payroll system.
- Advise employees about their salary and conditions of employment (as defined in the enterprise agreement, staff determination and relevant legislation) and about relevant HR practices
- Assist with each payroll run on time and in accordance with finance and audit requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience providing coordination support for a range of moderately complex to complex project activities and administration.
- Some experience in HR management, including recruitment, in a public sector environment (preferably including federal government exposure) - Highly desirable
- A professional, friendly manner – strong communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (either completed or in progress) – Desirable
- Experience in, and knowledge of, payroll systems and processes
- Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Payroll processing experience along with some experience in the preparation of Superannuation and Payroll Tax reporting requirements to the ATO/state governments
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and have the ability to obtain and maintain a national police check and Baseline Security Clearance.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW with your resume in MS Word format or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.