- Federal Government opportunity in Bathurst and Nowra
- Contract until June 2023
- $36.27 per hour + super
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in the self-help kiosks and online support.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Supporting planning teams by actioning planning tasks that do not require delegation.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback in the Business systems.
- Strong customer service and communication skills along with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
- Experience dealing with complex and confronting situations and information would be desirable.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.