- Sydney CBD
- Federal Government Opportunity
- 12-month contract
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Gathering and collating documents, ensuring appropriate consultation with document owners and subject matter experts.
- Reviewing case files and preparing summaries
- Providing high level support to senior leaders before legal proceedings, including interpreting and distilling information through briefings
- Performing independent research and analysis, recording findings to be included in information submitted to senior executives and external bodies.
- Preparing draft written material including executive briefs and corporate documentation.
- Identifying and assisting with the management of risks, issues, and benefits.
- Tertiary qualifications in Public Administration or a related area
- Proven experience in policy development or program management is desirable
- Ability to plan and reprioritise based on current departmental urgencies
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Acute awareness of the longer term strategic, political, and operational outcome
- Ability to work within an ever-changing environment
- Strong planning, program and project management, and policy development
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Nicole on 0400 666 053 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.