- Attractive hourly rate - up to $65 per hour + 10% super
- Located in Aspley, QLD
- 12 months + up to 3 year extension
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team & provide a service to the community.
As a Clinician, some of your duties will include:
- Provision of high-quality clinical services including assessment and referral, evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management to eligible Open Arms clients in order to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes.
- Contribution to the development and delivery of Open Arms group programs as required.
- Maintaining clinical records according to Open Arms standards, collating and analysing data from client records, and preparing reports as required to assist in evaluating and improving service delivery.
- Facilitating the delivery of Open Arms counselling and other programs to veterans, ADF personnel and their families in rural and outer metropolitan areas.
- Applying quality assurance principles and procedures to ensure the clinical practice, reporting and invoicing activities of outreach counsellors meet contractual requirements
- Participation in and contribution to ongoing learning and development activities and maintenance of professional status.
- Participation in community development and service promotion activities as required.
- Participation in program evaluation and research activities, contributing to project management activities that implement strategic directions and quality improvement recommendations, and provide feedback for ongoing development of clinical policies and procedures.
- Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Mental Health Social Worker or Mental Health Occupational Therapist with extensive mental health experience.
- Qualifications must be that of an accredited health profession
- Qualified health professionals must have current registration with AHPRA; or Social workers must be registered with the AASW
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencement.
- Health professionals and social workers must have extensive clinical experience
- Trained and experienced in the treatment of PTSD. Ability to conduct couples and family therapy would also be desirable.
- An Australian Citizen and willing to undertake a National Police Clearance
In return you will receive:
- An attractive hourly rate of up to $65 + super
- Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
- Located in Aspley, QLD
- Extensive training and ongoing support & professional development
- 12 month assignment with a potential of extensions of up to 3 years
If you’re interested and have the relevant skills and experience please apply now or contact Mel Ireland at DFP Recruitment on 0406 436 464. Good luck!
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.