- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- 12 Month Contract (Non-ongoing)
- $82-$95K + Super Annually
The APS6 Executive Assistants will provide high level executive and administrative support to our client by diary and email management, coordination of meeting materials, general filing, office duties and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Management and coordination of the Executive’s diary, including scheduling, organising venues, making travel arrangements, preparation of supporting meeting material, escorting guests and telephone management
- Assist in managing coordination of workflow across the branch by managing incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Maintain oversight to inboxes(s) ensuring all tasks are actioned
- Assist with financial management, such as credit card reconciliation and invoice payments
- Support consistent record management across the Branch, including compliance with the record management system requirements
- Coordination and management of ordering stationary for the division
- Assist with adhoc work of the Branch and Division, as directed.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines with highly developed time management skills.
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work in a team that is widely dispersed/ regularly engaged in meetings.
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to confidently communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work with limited supervision.
As this role sits within the Federal Government applicants must hold Australian Citizenship
If this sounds like the role for you please submit your updated resume by hitting APPLY NOW or contact Karen on (02) 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.