- Federal Government opportunities in Charlestown and Wollongong
- 12-month contract
- $58.50 per hour + super
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning of provider engagement activities and assisting in the delivery and evaluation of provider engagement approaches.
- Working with state and local governments, providers, carers, participants and mainstream organisations to identify, analyse and resolve local transition challenges.
- Membership of a national portfolio team focusing on specific change programs and operational process improvement initiatives.
- Identifying information needs of providers relating to provider policy changes, rules and processes.
- Designing practices and resources to effectively implement the NDIA provider engagement strategy.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of capacity building activities and training for provider engagement staff.
- Preparing draft replies to ministerial and parliamentary correspondence and briefs.
- Relevant qualification and industry experience is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in varied fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and ability to clear relevant Security Clearances.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.