- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- 24 month contract
- $107,000 - $130,000 per annum + Super
Our Royal Commission client is currently seeking an EL1 Assistant Director of Policy to join their Sydney office.
EL1 capabilities include:
- Shapes strategic thinking
- Achieves results
- Cultivates productive working relationships
- Exemplifies personal drive and integrity
- Communicates with influence
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working on matters relating to, or similar to, ADF cultural issues and abuse in the ADF is desirable
- Experience in drafting significant in-depth reports for government, or academia, and possess excellent writing skills
- Possess excellent research and analytical skills
- Able to produce high quality work and meet firm deadlines while managing competing priorities (i.e., drafting for the interim and final report while producing issues papers, and other products for hearing blocks)
- Be based in Sydney and prepared to work in the office
In order to be considered for this role you must hold Australian Citizenship and the ability to obtain the relevant Security Clearance.
If this sounds like the role for you, submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or contact Karen on (02) 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.