- Federal Government - Sydney CBD with hybrid flexibility
- 12 Months’ initial contract with further 12-month extension to be confirmed
- $58-65 per hour + Super
The Connection Support Lead (CSL) plays a key coordination role, and is the technical expert in the end-to-end My Health Record (MHR) registration process.. The CLS assists healthcare providers through the MHR registration process, works with line managers to optimise processes by identifying and implementing MHR process improvements, and actively works to increase the uptake of MHR through outbound cold calling and investigating the reasons for low system usage by registered users.
The CSL will also act as a mentor and coach to less experienced team members via knowledge sharing, and acting as the point of escalation for Connection Support Officers for complex MHR registration requests.
This is a fast-paced role, and key success factors include the ability to apply critical thinking and resolve complex cases, apply technical expertise in the application of complex government information systems, including HI Service, PRODA, HPOS and NASH, and collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders in supporting and promoting MHR registration.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Provide expertise and technical knowledge in specialist area across a range of programs or activities for the agency.
- Assist in strategic planning, program and project management and/or policy development for the work area.
- Make decisions, using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, under limited guidance, ensuring decisions are governed by the application of regulations and best practice principles.
- Perform research and analysis to make decisions that involve complex or escalated issues
- Manage, develop and support complex relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant skills, knowledge, and tertiary qualifications that commensurate with the duties of the role
- Project management methodologies, including PRINCE2 or PMP (desirable)
- In-depth understanding of the Australian Health Care sector, particularly software developers, jurisdictions (health departments) and hospitals
- Systematic approach to following internal and external workflows as part of supporting business activities
- Sound understanding of digital health, business principles, project management, and relationship management
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and have the ability to obtain and maintain a national police check and Baseline security clearance.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW with your resume and expression of interest in MS Word format or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.