- New Opportunity with an Australian Humanitarian Organisation
- Sydney CDB location
- Initial 6-month contract with view to go perm
- $30 - $35 per hour
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to clients, with a focus on outbound sales campaigns, training programs and products that our clients offers. Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering prepared sales scripts to clients to gain bookings.
- Maintain accurate customer call database and other records.
- Assist in the development and implementation of cross sell/up sell, retention, renewal, and reactivation strategies.
- Report on any new business development, sales opportunities or threats identified during engagement with clients.
- Undertake research into new client category targets and location markets and make recommendations to the National Sales Manager.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients to build long-term relationships and ensure the continued growth of new and repeat sales.
- Receive and process direct sale orders online or via phone, email and/or as assigned from the Business Development Managers.
- Provide assistance to the Customer Support Team as required.
To be successful in this role you will have strong verbal and written communication skills, with a passion for humanitarian causes and building a career in sales. In addition you will possess an:
- Ability to sell products and services over the phone to meet sales targets.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop strong business relationships by delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to work accurately and with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, use initiative and demonstrate persistence and determination to achieve results.
- Strong team player and the ability to work well with others.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated record of working in an outbound sales role and achieving sales KPIs would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with data management systems and record keeping would be beneficial.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by hitting “APPLY NOW” or contact Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.