- Contract for 6 months initially with possible extension.
- Contract Rate up to $550+Super per day.
- Parramatta Square based role.
DFP Recruitment are working with one of the states largest employers to urgently source an experience Contract Administrator to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. As Contract Administrator you will be sitting in Customer Strategy and Technology Division and helping to shape the future of mobility in NSW.
The Contract Administrator's role involves delivering administrative, operational, and project-related support to facilitate the efficient, continual management of contracts. This also includes aiding in addressing supplier performance and compliance concerns related to these contracts.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Maintain and implement uniform processes for reporting investigation and resolution of supplier performance and contractual compliance issues.
- Conduct payment analysis and calculations to ensure correct contractor payments.
- Support and administer the operating rhythm with contractors to ensure regular and appropriate contact is maintained and coordinated with the contractor(s) on issues related to contract administration.
- Setup governance meetings with contractors, ensuring that actions are documented and progressed in a timely manner.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and information as required to assist management in monitoring project performance.
- Support the Contract team as required to ensure project documentation and reporting is maintained.
- Implement, maintain, and communicate the administrative processes for communications with the Contractor, and the operators i.e., notices, claims, variations.
- Monitoring and analysing processes and issues across a range of activities to identify areas of potential improvement to policies and procedures.
- Managing time and prioritising issues given a constant range of issues and competing demands.
- Keeping up to date with current and emerging best practice, Government policy, professional and statutory requirements across a broad range of activities
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at email@example.com
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.