- Contract until January 2024 with possibility of extension
- $585 per day + super
- Sydney CBD Location
The responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Providing specialist risk advice to bespoke and interdependent projects and programs within the Agency, covering project delivery, technology and operational risks with consideration of cross project interdependencies.
- Reviewing and providing specialist risk input on documentation including project briefs, design specifications and artefacts to ensure appropriate identification and consideration of related risks.
- Assisting with the sufficient identification, assessment and validation of key risks, issues, controls and treatment plans throughout the project and/or program lifecycle.
- Guiding the capture of risk data into project and program risk registers, monitoring and analysing trends, reporting insights and escalating issues.
- Advising interdependent projects and programs within the Agency on the implementation and utilisation of the Agency’s project risk management approach, and advocacy of the Agency’s project risk management system.
- Collaborating with the other branches within the Agency to assist in the ongoing improvement of project risk management maturity.
- 5+ years or more experience in risk management disciplines in either operational, or project delivery environments
- 5+ years of more experience in project management disciplines and or delivery teams disciplines
- Proven effective collaborator experience– successfully working with cross functional teams
- system and process – oriented mindset that can help process simplification and improvement
- Analytical and data driven – to analyse trends and insights o problem solving mindset to navigate complex situations
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of cross functional team
To apply press, Apply Now and upload your current CV or contact Ankita on 02 9200 3683
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.