- Competitive daily rate up to $634 per day plus 10.5 percent super
- Long 12 month contract with view to extend, (extension subject to discretion of client)
- Federal Government opportunity located in Perth
DFP Recruitment are assisting our Federal Government client, an independent statutory agency responsible for welfare payments for Australians living with disabilities. We are seeking the experience of multiple ICT Service Portfolio Officers to join the ICT Service Portfolio Team who are responsible for developing, delivering, and maintaining the ICT Service Portfolio on behalf of the CIO. The team will build and maintain the Service Catalogue (within a Service Management Framework) and document and monitor the delivery of new services and enhancements that align to business requirements. The team is also responsible for Software Asset Management.
The ICT Service Portfolio Officer will have a key role in setting up the section, designing, developing, and building the Service Portfolio, catalogues, frameworks, and documentation. The ICT Service Portfolio Officer will be responsible for developing and growing the Software Asset Management (SAM) capabilities, processes, and procedures.
As this position is with a Federal Government Agency, applicants are required to be Australian Citizens.
- Managing the Service Portfolio content repository and ensuring it contains current information that aligns with existing processes and procedures.
- Creating and maintaining the Service Portfolio, catalogues, framework, and documentation.
- Ensuring new services run through a set of standardised activities and procedures to ensure information is documented and provided to the relevant management processes.
- Conducting and coordinating regular reviews of services and their design packages.
- Ensuring services are within agreed SLAs and fulfilling business offerings.
- Assisting with the development of SAM Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Providing guidance regarding software audit processes, licence compliance reviews and addressing any audit/compliance outcomes
- Keeping abreast of vendor activities or policy changes in the Software Asset Management space
- Communicate to a variety of stakeholders with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
- Manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Foster a positive culture within the ICT Service Engagement team aligned with Agency values; and
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience as an ICT Service Portfolio Officer or equivalent.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to meeting agreed work targets and standards.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Proven strong relationship and stakeholder engagement skills, particularly with ICT technical staff and a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and confident manner.
*To be considered for this position, you will need to respond to each criteria with a few sentences in your cover letter.
Applicants will need to be Australian Citizens to be considered for this role.
To apply please click on apply now and follow the prompts, please ensure your CV is in a word format and you include a cover letter responding to the Essential Criteria
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.