- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Contract until August 2023 with possibility of extension
- $423 per day + super
The ICT Services Project Support Officer role will work to the Program Lead and/or Project Manager in assisting with implementation of projects, completing necessary tasks, co-ordinating efforts and providing tactical support.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Support ICT Services Branch Projects by organising meetings, preparing agenda, collecting packs & distributing materials, taking minutes, and recording actions accordingly in such forums such as; individual project meetings, technical workshops, project specific organisational change meetings, scrums, stand-ups and project reviews, and branch portfolio meetings
- Support Program Lead and Project Managers by updating and maintaining data entry in Clarizen, Confluence, Jira, and any other relevant project management tools.
- Production and review of any required or new project artefacts.
- Maintain register Risks, Issues and Decisions in Clarizen and Confluence.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in a positive and professional manner.
- Work proactively and collaboratively to resolve problems and achieve business outcomes.
- Perform any ad-hoc administrative needs.
- Experience Project Support Officer experience working with one or more relevant technology domains such as Identity and Access Management, Desktop, Network, Printing, Security, M365, or Unified Communications.
- Experience in assisting to deliver projects in line with Agile Methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in using various project management tools, such as Clarizen, Confluence, Jira and all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Proven experience working in a geographically diverse, multi-disciplinary team, building rapport, and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Lived experience or understanding of people living with disabilities is highly desirable.
As this role sits within the Federal Government applicants must hold Australian Citizenship
If this sounds like the role for you please submit your updated resume by hitting APPLY NOW or contact Amy 02 9200 6371 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.