- Part-time Opportunity (3-days a week)
- Sydney CBD location
- Up to $90,000 pro rata + super dpending on experience
This company is a creative technology business operating a portfolio of 7 marketing and communications agencies with 3 key pillars spanning the Marketing Services landscape including creative and content, integrated communications, and PR: and digital, data, analytics and technology. The Group comprises of approximately 700 staff and is based across 13 cities with operations in the UK, Europe, the USA, and Australia.
Their finance department is the key provider of accounting services and business intelligence and operates as an enabler to the agency's success. Working in partnership with the Payroll Manager, you will provide support to ensure the timely processing of payroll and related functions in addition to ensuring the statutory, regulatory and payroll compliance requirements are met at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up of new employee’s
- Updating employee changes in HR3
- Processing fortnightly payroll and back up for Monthly payroll
- Following up timesheets and any outstanding documents for Payroll processing
- Maintaining Super – Support Super contribution upload to QuickSuper
- Assisting with Payroll Tax
- Assisting with and Parental Leave payments and reconciling
- Responding to staff and salary queries
- Running EOM Payroll reports
- Audit Reporting
- EOFY Reporting and Balancing
- 3-5 years’ experience in end-to-end payroll processes
- HR3 experience preferred however not essential as the system is easy to pick up and navigate around
- Basic to intermediate excel skills
- Calm under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional demeanour and a high level of integrity
- Confident to approach staff directly, at all levels of the organisation
Our Client offers you the opportunity to work with a close-knit, supportive team in a fun and vibrant environment. This also includes a flexible work policy, state of the art office space, dogs at work, snacks a-plenty and a seriously impressive learning and development curriculum to ensure you’re continuously upskilling and growing in your career.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.