- NSW Government opportunity in Paramatta
- Initial 6-Month contract with likely possibility of extension
- $34.50 per hour + Super
The Service Officer Service Desk will be part of a great team assisting employees and/or external stakeholders with payroll and/or finance matters.
The role will focus on:
- Provide phone support and advice in SAP Finance/payroll.
- Promote, support, and assist clients in the self-service function.
- Follow procedures, processes and log incidents and requests using existing customer management tools, including ServiceNow.
- Create a positive customer experience using your knowledge base and researching to resolve or escalating unresolved complex issues in line with SPAs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and knowledge base.
You will present as an effective communicator and active listener, with a high level of organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. In addition,
You will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a transactional or support function within HR/Payroll and/or Finance function/s (SAP/Service Now).
- Prior phone support experience
- Experience providing customer centric service support to clients in a medium to large client services environment.
- Customer service skills with an empathic approach to complex requests.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and manage your own work. Including working both independently and within a team environment.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold Full Australian Working Rights and if successful will be required undergo a Australian National Police Check.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
Please Note: Applications closing 12:00pm Monday 20th November 2023.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.