- 6 months initial contract with 2 possible extensions.
- Flexible Hybrid work arrangements.
- Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance will be considered.
Responsible for overseeing the implementation of bankruptcy and personal property securities laws in personal insolvency and trustee management, regulatory compliance, enforcement, and personal property securities.
As aSharePoint Content Designer, your key responsibility is to enhance the functionality and user experience of our clients Corporate Services on the intranet. This role focuses on transforming the current SharePoint-based intranet into an intuitive, visually engaging, and seamlessly integrated platform. The ultimate goal is to improve accessibility, collaboration, and efficiency by leveraging cutting-edge SharePoint tools and design principles.
Primary Skill set:
- Proven experience as a Content Designer with a focus on SharePoint intranet environments.
- Strong proficiency in SharePoint Online (M365)
- Expertise in visual content creation and design tools
- Knowledge of user-centric design principles, accessibility standards, and responsive design.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams.
- Transform the existing SharePoint-based intranet into an intuitive, visually appealing, and seamlessly integrated platform.
- Enhance accessibility, collaboration, and efficiency by leveraging the latest SharePoint tools and design principles.
- Contribute to the optimization of our intranet, ultimately facilitating streamlined communication and information dissemination across the organization.
- Develop a comprehensive content strategy, ensuring alignment with organizational goals and regulatory guidelines.
- Create and curate content, including text.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach Madhuri directly at email@example.com / 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.