- Sydney based with multiple site options and hybrid flexibility
- 5 months’ initial contract with possible further extension
- $500-565 per day + super
The Student Engagement Specialist is responsible for supporting and undertaking the research, design and implementation of student engagement strategies, frameworks and solutions to improve student engagement and retention levels.
Key accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake research, design, implementation and review of student engagement strategies, campaigns, frameworks, governance, standards and plans across the student lifecycle.
- Coordinate the research and analysis of student engagement trends, industry best practice and technology advancements to inform the design of contemporary student engagement strategies.
- Provide specialist advice and collaborate with business SMEs and stakeholders to gain insights on specific pain points and requirements to support the design of student engagement strategies and campaigns.
- Design at risk cohort models and develop and implement project plans to deliver on Student Engagement programs, campaigns, and solutions.
- As a member of the broader Student Services leadership team, build and nurture an engaging and inclusive Student Services community within the campus/cluster you are based - reflecting the organisation’s values to ensure a safe, healthy and inclusive work environment.
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop meaningful performance development and review plans.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering customer communications and engagement strategies, campaigns, frameworks, governance, standards and plans across the customer lifecycle within a large education/training service delivery organisation or similar.
- Experience researching and analysing customer engagement data and mapping customer journeys to inform and improve engagement strategies, campaigns and solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to design at risk customer cohort models and developing programs and solutions in collaboration with stakeholders to support achievement of specific objectives
- Willingness and ability to travel as per business requirements.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Full Work Rights and will require a WWCC and police background check prior to commencement.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.