- Federal Government opportunity
- Location : ACT, NSW, QLD, VIC, WA
- 12-month contract with 12 month extension
- Per Hour $50 - $70 + super depending on experience
The Systems Analyst will work directly to the Assistant Director of Service Design and Transition as part of the ICT Services Branch. The System Analyst will be responsible for ensuring the successful acceptance into service for new and changed services by providing input into service design, analysing, and documenting the technical and support conditions, to assist in the delivery of diverse and varied projects, centred on large scale digital transformation that is currently underway.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Undertake service design and transition activities to ensure new and changed services meet established requirements in terms of robustness and supportability.
- Assist to define requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements.
- Provide advice to program and project teams regarding achieving operational readiness.
- Provide input to service design and architectural principals.
- Report progress of new initiatives to the ICT Services Branch including senior managers.
- Construct high quality workflow charts and diagrams according to agencies OCIO specifications.
- Conduct insightful and targeted analysis to investigate any risks and issues.
- Ability to work well with multi-disciplinary technical teams, business stakeholders and 3rd party providers.
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL, SIAM etc.
- Demonstrated experience in Systems Analysis, particularly providing advice to areas regarding operational readiness and service support.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services, preferably both.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating with technical SME's to define and obtain an understanding of business needs and technical constraints.
- Experience working in Government, or providing services to Government agency preferred.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and be required to undertake necessary clearance checks.
Should you be interested in this role please send your CV via SEEK or call Aureen Vaz on 02 6162 7335 for a confidential discussion ( or email : email@example.com )
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.