- Competitive hourly rate based on your experience (negotiable)
- Long 12+12 Month Contract (extension subject to discretion of client)
- Federal Government opportunity located in Perth
DFP Recruitment are assisting our Federal Government client, an independent statutory agency responsible for welfare payments for Australians living with disabilities. We are seeking the experience of multiple Systems Analyst to join the ICT Services Branch and support a large digital transformation program. This role will be a 12 month assignment with option to extend and will be based in Perth.
As this role is with a Federal Government Agency, applicants are required to be Australian Citizens.
As the Systems Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring the successful acceptance for new and changed services by providing input into service design, analysing and documenting the technical support and assist with a varied range of projects in a large digital transformation.
- Ensure new and changed services meet requirements
- Assist to define requirements
- Provide input to service design and architectural principals
- Report on progress of new initiatives to the ICT team
- Construct high quality workflow charts and diagrams according to specifications
- Conduct insightful and targeted analysis to investigate any risks and issues
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in an operational environment through ICT management frameworks such as ITIL, SIAM etc.
- Experience in systems analysis, particularly providing advice o areas regarding operational readiness and service support
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or AWS, preferably both
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrated ability in effectively communicating with technical SME's
- Previous experience working in Government would be preferred
- Experience working in a hybrid environment adapting to both waterfall and agile frameworks
*Cover letter needs to be included that addresses most of the dot points - max 2 pages.
Applicants will need to be Australian Citizens to be considered for this role.
To apply please click on apply now and follow the prompts, please ensure your CV is in a word format and you include a cover letter addressing the selection critiera.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.