- Federal Government opportunitiy in Newcastle
- 12-month contract
- $58.50 per hour + super
The APS6 Project Officer will provide detailed technical, professional, policy, operational support and advice in relation to complex problems. It may be required to coordinate and assist in the strategic planning, program and project management and policy development that support our client’s objectives.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Producing reports, interpreting data and analysing results using qualitative research methods and analysis software (NVivo).
- Coordinating branch reporting requirements.
- Developing business functional requirements and resources.
- Translating business metrics to inform internal stakeholders requirements.
- Providing specialist advice and technical expertise to staff and stakeholders.
- Preparing draft written material.
- Establishing and implementing governance and compliance processes, dashboards, management systems and maintaining audit and risk processes.
- Previous experience with Nvivio highly desirable.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Ankita Mehta on 02 9200 3683 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.