This role offers positions of both full time and part time, using a rotating rostered environment. Successful candidates will have 6 week paid full time training with further opportunities and pathways for career growth.
This opportunity is open to all experienced in providing outstanding customer service. Your experience could be through any avenue where customers service was an essential part of your role.
Situated within a Government business, the Customer Service officer is responsible for handling inbound telephone enquiries whilst working in a supportive, people focused client contact environment.
The Customer service officer will:
- Be responsive and adapt to changes in work across multiple communication channels
- Fully understand the customers’ needs
- Respond to enquiries from the community and provide information to assist clients meet their obligations
- Excellent communication Skills
- High attention to detail
- Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service
- The ability to use multiple communication channels in a call centre environment
- Have friendly and polite personality and contributes positively in team environment
- Well-developed computer skills and the ability to use multiple platforms
- Australian citizenship
Apply Now or call DFP Recruitment Gippsland on 03 5176 3140 to enquire.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.