- EL1 Federal government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Contract until September 2023
- $550 - $650 per day + Super
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Apply highly developed project management expertise and knowledge across Agency projects; ensuring all assigned projects are commenced, progressed and concluded in compliance with project management framework and security, risk and clinical safety requirements.
- Accountable to plan and manage allocated human, physical and financial resources within a project whilst developing appropriate controls, monitoring achievement against plans and adjusting plans to meet changing demands.
- Undertake very complex project work activities with an awareness of their possible impact on strategic, political or operational outcomes for the client.
- Perform research and analysis that involves complex to very complex project activities to identify, analyse and interpret project requirements that may be conflicting then selecting and taking the appropriate course of action.
- Communicate and negotiate with project stakeholders to resolve conflict in the context of escalated, sensitive or difficult issues; taking the initiative to deal with complex and contentious matters.
- Relevant skills, knowledge and education/qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects in a multi-vendor environment, creating and managing integrated project schedules that align dependencies and deliverables, track progress and minimise project risk.
- Ability to perform a leadership role and be responsible for defining and managing the requirements, scope and the end-to-end delivery of projects ensuring compliance with the Client’s project management framework, policies and procedures.
- High level stakeholder engagement skills and be able to understand, negotiate and resolve very complex, difficult, and/or sensitive issues that may arising within a project.
- The Project Manager will require the ability to facilitate technical discussions to understand impact on project delivery and communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship and ability to hold and maintain a Baseline Security Clearance
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.