- Federal Government opportunity in Surry Hills
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension
- $775 per day + super
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Manage a multidisciplinary team specializing in robust mixed methods research and evaluations, including inferential statistical analyses.
- Develop and manage program logic models, theory of change, and evaluation frameworks.
- Pioneer innovative approaches for utilizing existing and new data to measure outcomes effectively.
- Establish and manage key strategic relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders to design and deliver evaluation projects.
- Oversee the preparation of high-quality written evaluation findings, including business cases, reports for various forums, and documentation.
- Develop, lead, and foster a culture of evaluative thinking, building the capacity of other business units to conduct evaluations.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to deliver impactful Research and Evaluation Strategies.
- Significant experience in coordinating complex projects with strategic or operational significance.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent decision-making and judgment capabilities.
- Proven track record in initiating and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship and will be subject to a Federal Government security check if successful.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Ankita on 02 9200 3683 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.