This is the opportunity to build a career not just a job. With the organisations support there is potential for further education and career advancement.
This role calls for someone with knowledge around lawn maintenance with the ability to be on the tools as required. The successful candidate will also have good business acumen and be computer literate.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with various stakeholders internal and external
- Provide support and direction to employees in their roles and personal care
- Promote an environment that encourages personal growth
- Oversee all documentation and procedures ensuring quality assurance
- Accurate completion of timesheets
- Preparation of monthly rosters
- Monitor equipment maintenance, reporting as needed to CEO
- Participate in business development including submission of tenders and proposals
So, if you….
- Have previous experience in a relevant industry
- Can effectively lead a team in a positive environment
- Have experience working with the disabled community
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Hold a current manual driver’s licence
- Hold a certificate in First Aid and CPR (or prepared to obtain)
then APPLY NOW or for any enquiries, please contact Janelle at DFP Recruitment on 03 5176 3140. Your confidentiality is assured.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.