- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Contract until February 2023 with possibility of extension
- $53.63 per hour + super
The APS5 HR Generalist is a team membership position and is accountable for organising their workflow and making independent decisions relating to an area of responsibility. The position will provide policy advice within an area of specialisation with advice based on policies and legislation.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing, resolving and responding to a range of employee issues and enquiries in line with the work practices and relevant legislation.
- Providing advice and support on a range of P&C functions, including performance, systems and processes.
- Undertaking technical research and providing input into P&C policies and supporting materials, ensuring practices are compliant with policy, culture and values.
- Assisting in the development of learning materials, including guides, information sheets and other supporting resources.
- Supporting culture and inclusion initiatives, such as the promotion of events and communications.
- Providing regular updates and reports on a range of P&C measures, activities and processes.
- Support the management of P&C processes, such as recruitment, conformance and advice.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications is highly desidred
- Ability to interpret and apply legislation, policy and procedure
- Knowledge of workplace and employment related legislation including the Fair Work Act 2009.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High-level administrative skills and demonstrated experience in the Microsoft Office suite of applications including Excel and Word
- Ability to deal with complex industrial matters
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Amy on 02 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.