A reputable Gippsland based business consulting firm, our client is committed to providing speciality services in the areas of business advice, financial services, and financial strategies to support their clients. They have built a reputation for providing personalised and strategic business advisory services based on professionalism and integrity.
Our client is a popular and well-known financial services company in Gippsland. There is currently an opportunity for a dedicated and experienced IT Coordinator to join their team full time in their offices Gippsland.
A motivated self-starter, your commitment to the provision of effective and efficient coordination of IT requirements for the client’s Gippsland’s offices a challenging role where you will be responsible for,
- Maintaining the integrity of IT operations
- Problem solve as situations arise including providing support to the team as issues or assistance is required
- Ability to provide staff training as required
- Provide help desk functions, staff training and support with regard to IT Operations
- Ability to document procedures and manage knowledge base
- Be a change management champion for IT operations
- Ability to analyse data, systems and business processes to meet the IT operations needs and those of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt communication to meet the needs of the stakeholder
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, excellent time management and planning of projects and meet deadlines
- Ensure all new starters have access and relevant permissions to the system on commencement
- Have experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience maintaining and working within an IT operations budget
- Have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Are organised, motivated and detail orientated
- Can problem solve and effectively train others
- Tertiary qualified with minimum of 3 years’ experience in supporting and managing IT operations of a business (preferred)
APPLY NOW or for any enquiries, please contact Janelle at DFP Recruitment Services on 03 5176 3140. Your confidentiality is assured.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.