- Brookvale and North Sydney Locations
- Hybrid position
- $70K - $90K per year + super
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Managing relationships across the client’s business including hiring manager, suppliers and contingent workers.
- Promoting services with hiring managers and suppliers.
- Liaising with agency suppliers for local market meetings and escalations.
- Presentations to prospective clients and current clients to share market insights, gain interest and/or upsell solutions. Using Salesforce to manage
- Onboarding the contingent worker and being responsible for the delivery of a quality, consistent and timely service in line with contracted SLAs.
- Communicating with the contingent worker to obtain their mandatory documents and completing pre-employment screening checks.
- Creating contractor records along with issuing contractor agreements
- Managing the extension process.
- Support contingent worker with timesheet, expense and pay related queries.
- Background in sales or account management, preferably within recruitment, financial services, or similar corporate environments
- Experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce is preferred
- Good commercial acumen gained from experience in commercial transactions
- Strong Analytical and communication skills and a can do attitude
- Knowledge of HR or payroll an advantage
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.