- In depth training program and career development opportunities
- Generous leave entitlements including volunteer and community service leave!
- Hybrid work environment
Due to a growth, they are looking for self-motivated Customer Service Consultants to join their award winning Member Services team - Winner of the Chant West 2022 Member Services of the year.
About Australian Retirement Trust
Australian Retirement Trust is the retirement fund formed through the merger of Sunsuper and QSuper.
As one of Australia’s largest funds, the company proudly takes care of over $200 billion in superannuation retirement savings.
When you work for Australian Retirement Trust, every day is an opportunity to be a force for good in the lives of more than 2 million members.
The teams are as diverse and unique as the members they strive to inspire and empower. The inclusive culture means you will be valued in a respectful workplace, where you can be yourself every day.
The team are passionate and experienced superannuation specialists working to educate and progress members to achieve their retirement goals.
You will work on a variety of campaigns including but not limited to:
- Welcoming new members
- Retaining existing memberships through education and engagement
- Insurance and financial hardship claims
- Ad hoc enquiries including legislation changes
This is not an entry level role and you have the ability to learn complex concepts quickly.
You also demonstrate:
- A phone based background in financial services and/or complex products
- An excellent customer service focus
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and self-motivate to meet and exceed KPI’s
- RG146 compliance is an advantage though not required
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now for immediate consideration. For further enquiries please call Harley on 03 8632 9900.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.