- Federal Government opportunities in Newcastle and Parramatta
- 12-month contract
- $42.54 per hour + super
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Receive, acknowledge, record and monitor requests for internal reviews decisions.
- Provide support to business teams to support the achievement of business outcomes.
- Monitor and ensure business processes and customer service standards are met to achieve positive outcomes.
- Manage and respond to phone and email enquiries relating to Internal Reviews.
- Undertake triage and work classification.
- Demonstrate flexibility and embrace the challenges of working in a complex and changing environment.
- Record and manage business information and data.
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.