- Collingwood Location
- Salary range: $55,000-65,000 plus 12% Superannuation
- Range of staff benefits
- Hybrid working model
This is a great opportunity for someone starting their career or seeking a change from customer service to retail banking contact centre.
About Our Client
With a focus on banking for an organisation dedicated to their staff, customers, and the wider community. Company values are highly embraced and upheld through all aspects of the institution, including company interactions with staff.
This role calls for an individual with integrity, sense of community and empathy whilst liaising with a large and varied customer base. Assisting customers with a range of retail and transactional banking enquiries whilst utilising the ability to provide high quality customer service and application of successful problem solving.
The rotating roster featuring a hybrid model for this full-time position allows a comfortable balance
- Liaise with customers through inbound verbal and written communication
- Investigate transactional issues for customers, displaying a high level of empathy
- Participate in quality assurance programs to achieve overall quality and productivity
- Outbound follow up activities to current and potential customers
- Adjust to regular changes to legislation and governing bank operations
- Work successfully under pressure during peak call period
- Extensive customer service experience
- Prior contact center experience (desirable but not required)
- High attention to detail and computer proficiency
- An ability to investigate and follow up queries
- An interest in developing a long-term career
- Highly supportive and fun team environment
- Dedicated Training Program for 6-8 Weeks, with one-on-one mentoring
- Internal Career Progression Opportunities Accessible
- Above-market superannuation and other staff benefits
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.