- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney
- Initial 12-month contract with the possibility of extension
- $602.55 per day + super (neg)
The role will work within the Economic and Pricing Team and will contribute to the Annual Pricing Review to assess whether the price control framework is still appropriate.
Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Making sound decisions by analyzing data, public submissions, and working group consultations to inform policy development.
- Establishing effective communication with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Articulating complex, technical, and sensitive issues verbally and in writing to various audiences.
- Adapting swiftly to changing environments and making decisions based on limited data, often navigating through ambiguity.
- Overseeing project management.
- Leading and managing the team to ensure the delivery of work priorities, fostering team capability, and cultivating a positive work culture.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to synthesize information to make evidence-based decisions.
- Highly developed strategic thinking, including vision, perception, and evaluation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and proficiency in managing work priorities, contributing to a positive work culture.
- Writing experience in Government Agencies would be advantageous.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW, or call Ankita on 02 9200 3683 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.