- Federal Government opportunity in Surry Hills
- 12-month contract
- $585 per day + super (negotiable depending on experience)
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working with Assistant Directors across the branch and other stakeholders to maintain a robust, evidence-based, fraud prevention and control program of work.
- Working with Risk Partners to support areas of the business to analyse risk, identify control gaps and develop treatment plans.
- Working with project teams to facilitate the identification of fraud prevention strategies.
- Developing risk plans to enhance fraud and compliance prevention and detection mechanisms.
- Managing projects relating to fraud prevention and control, providing leadership across the organisation to ensure an ongoing commitment to eliminating fraud and sharp practices.
- Leadership, risk management, strong stakeholder management/engagement, highly analytical, attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities while maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
- Experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- It is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding of or lived experience in the field of disability.
- Experience dealing with complex and confronting situations and information would be desirable.
In order to be considered applicants are required to hold an Australian Citizenship.
If this sounds like the role for you, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Amy on (02) 9200 3671 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.