- Federal Government Opportunity in Surry Hills, Sydney NSW Location
- Contract for 12 Months with Possible Extension
- Contract Rate up to $1150+Super Per day( Depends on experience)
- Must and ability to obtain NV1 Clearance.
DFP Recruitment is seeking for an experienced Chief Architect - ICT for EL2 Level role. The EL2 Chief Architect is accountable under broad direction to undertake work with a high level of complexity or sensitivity that delivers quality outcomes across ICT functions.The position is an important technical leadership position within the department and will have delegated authority and responsibility to resolve issues and risks across wide-ranging activities of substantial depth involving significant detail. The role is required to provide leadership, communications, control, planning, resource management, stakeholder management and recommendation making on behalf of the broader ICT function.
The EL2 Chief Architect is responsible for initiating, establishing, and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, business units, and vendors, to ensure that the Enterprise Architecture function is both aligned with client's objectives, as well as influencing the future direction of the ICT investment path.
- Developing and maintaining relevant roadmaps, reference models, principles, standards and other related Enterprise Architecture artefacts, as required to assist with reaching organisational consensus and commitment to the future direction for the technology execution within and across the department.
- Represent the department's intent and interests at various cross government technical forums, on behalf of the CIO or equivalent Head of Technology.
- Assisting the ICT PMO with prioritising and sequencing investment opportunities, to maximise the ROI and benefits to the organisation, ensuring that the available ICT resources are optimally utilised, and the future demand is predicted with the best foresight available.
- Provide internal advisory services on ICT matters, for investment recommendations, business cases, and contributing to briefs, risk assessments, committee papers and reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant policies, procedures, and regulations, including those related to information security, privacy, and data protection.
- Conducting presentations of Enterprise Architecture reference models, principles, policies, standards and roadmaps to a diverse stakeholder groups.
- Reviewing and providing technical recommendations and advisory services to decision makers at key technical decision forums, such as the Architecture Review Board and the Architecture Design and Data Authority.
- Bachelor of Science/Business in Information Technology or equivalent tertiary. TOGAF certified or equivalent IT architectural qualification is desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience working as an Enterprise Architect delivering solutions within the insurance, financial services, disability or health services domains.
- Has experience working on multi-cloud-based environment, including working with digital transformation teams, UML, UX/CX designers, and assistant technology enabled (Accessibility Compliant) technologies.
- Is able to comply with Australian Federal Government security requirements (including NV1 clearance if required).
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at email@example.com
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.