- Fantastic Opportunity Available
- Brisbane CBD location
- Contract until June 2023 + extensions
We are seeking an experienced Insurance Advisor to join our client who is a Federal Government Agency. The position would perfectly suit someone who has experience with end to end management of home building residential claims.
This is an APS4 equivalent level contract position.
The Role and Responsibilities
You will have your own own portfolio of claims and responsible for the policyholder interactions both via telephone and electronic correspondence. The team is required to liaise with multiple stakeholders and have complete customer ownership – whilst driving customer and policy outcomes through team leadership, guidance and monitoring.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- End to end management of claims
- Determine and manage claims within authority levels
- Provide advice on and arrange insurance policies.
- Lodge, determine and manage end to end claim functions and prepare written response to policyholder.
- Monitor claim progress including following up tasks and reviews.
- Responding to incoming mail and electronic correspondence
- Previous experience in end to end management of claims within Property Insurance
- Enjoy working within a hard working but fun environment
- The proven ability to understand complex information and work under legislative frameworks
- The ability to pick up information quickly and accept on the job feedback
- Excellent computer skills / the ability to learn new systems
- Respond to queries in an efficient and professional manner
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above Market Rate of Pay - $41 per hour + super
- Monday to Friday – full time hours (37.5 hours per week)
- Contract until 30th June 2023 + extension.
- Amazing team who achieves amazing results
Please note: Successful candidates must be Australian Citizens and be willing to undertake a National Police Clearance.
If you're looking for your next opportunity, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY NOW button. If you have further questions, please contact Mel Ireland 0406 436 464.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.