- Federal Government Opportunity in Sydney
- 6-month Contract With Possibility of Extension
- $62-$65 Per Hour
Our client is seeking 3X Information Project Officers (Information Services and Business Management) who are confident with data but can also manage projects and work with internal and external stakeholders.
Your Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Supporting delivery of data, intelligence and analytical products through the Commission
- Coordination and project management
- Efficiency with the focus of quality and continuous improvement
Project Officer - Information Services Team
- Data and data system literate
- Ability to identify and explain trends and outliers of data
- Problem solving and attention to detail are crucial
- Numeric and information literate
- Project management ability such as organising meetings, working with internal and external stakeholders, capturing and progressing action items
- Experience with problem solving, and/or changing behaviour of entities in any context
If this sounds like the role for you, submit your updated resume in MS Word format by hitting APPLY NOW or call Karen on (02) 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.