- Morwell Location
- Permanent Full time 7.30am - 4pm
- Salary expected to be $55,000-$65,000 plus super based upon experience
An industry leading mechanical and engineering company who work with major industry and key utilities throughout Australia and internationally.
In this hands-on role you will ensure integrity is upheld in all accounts receivable activities. Brining a structures approach, you will ensure all systems are efficient, accurate and well time managed.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Review and invoice within company guidelines, following up aged debtors
- Create invoices for approval via Workbench
- Receive and reconcile Day Labour dockets
- Allocate payments into MYOB based on remittances
- Liaise with managers, debtors and other staff to assist in the facilitation of daily duties
- an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- have accounting qualifications
- have experience with MYOB software;
- experience managing the above functions in a previous position
then APPLY NOW or for any enquiries, please contact Erin at DFP Recruitment on 03 5176 3140. Your confidentiality is assured.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.