- Attractive hourly rate - up to $65 per hour + super
- Located in Townsville
- Federal Government opportunity
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team & provide a service to the community.
As a Clinician, some of your duties will include:
- Provision of high-quality clinical services including assessment and referral, evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management to eligible Open Arms clients in order to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes.
- Contribution to the development and delivery of Open Arms group programs as required.
- Maintaining clinical records according to Open Arms standards, collating and analysing data from client records, and preparing reports as required to assist in evaluating and improving service delivery.
- Facilitating the delivery of Open Arms counselling and other programs to veterans, ADF personnel and their families in rural and outer metropolitan areas.
- Applying quality assurance principles and procedures to ensure the clinical practice, reporting and invoicing activities of outreach counsellors meet contractual requirements
- Participation in and contribution to ongoing learning and development activities and maintenance of professional status.
- Participation in community development and service promotion activities as required.
- Participation in program evaluation and research activities, contributing to project management activities that implement strategic directions and quality improvement recommendations, and provide feedback for ongoing development of clinical policies and procedures.
- Qualification as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration or Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership AASW
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencement.
- Australian Citizenship
- An attractive hourly rate of $65 p/h + super
- Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week
- Located in Townsville
- Extensive training and ongoing support & professional development
- 12 month assignment with a potential of extensions of up to 3 years
If you’re interested and have the relevant skills and experience please apply now or contact Mel Ireland at DFP Recruitment on 0406 436 464.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.