- Federal government opportunity in Sydney CBD
- Contract until Aug 2023
- $550 - $650 per day + Super
The EL1 Senior Research Specialist is accountable under the broad direction from our client to perform very complex or sensitive work. Exercising decision making and judgement, the EL1 Senior Research Specialist will assist with the planning and conducting of research projects, including collecting, sorting, and analysing data, developing, executing, and interpreting research.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the design, development and delivery of methodologies as well as data analyses and knowledge translation of results that convey accurate and true representations of user needs and behaviours to evaluate the impact of the cleints system management.
- Providing timely, accurate and best practice design, development and delivery of methodologies as well as data analyses and knowledge translation of results to support clients goals.
- Supporting the Director, Research and Insights to champion research throughout the Agency
- Proactively build a robust evidence base for digital health initiatives which can be used to support organisational funding, influence policy and encourage the adoption and use of digital health services.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or associated experience is mandatory.
- Digital health domain experience is desirable (e.g. eHealth or digital health support, clinical, health administration, health economics, academia, health data analytics).
- Experience in government procurement processes and project stewardship is highly desirable.
- Ability to apply strong capability within quantitative and qualitative research design, development and delivery of methodologies as well as data analyses and knowledge translation of results.
- Ability to ensure quality outputs including that maintain a high level of specialist, professional and/or technical expertise.
- Proven experience in Developing and maintaining effective collaborative relationships with colleagues and other stakeholders, internally and externally, including other government organisations, research institutions, and peak bodies.
To be eligible it is essential that applicants hold Australian Citizenship.
If you are interested in this role, please do APPLY NOW or call Karen on 02 9200 3677 for more information.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.
Note: You may be required to provide evidence of your COVID-19 vaccination status.