- Federal Government opportunity in Sydney.
- 12-month contract with possibility of extension.
- Australian Citizens with ability to obtain NV1 clearance are welcome to apply.
Responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Provide expertise and technical knowledge in specialist area across a range of programs or activities for the agency.
- Provide accurate and specialised advice including anticipating problems and contributing to issues management.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with legislative, financial and administrative frameworks, government decision-making processes and agency guidelines and regulations.
- Contribute to managing change and uncertainty in the workplace.
- Propose and facilitate innovation initiatives and contribute to business improvement strategies and to change in workplace practices.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of risk management and risk assessment activities within sphere of responsibility.
Key skills required for role/s:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Health Informatics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Lead the formulation and execution of comprehensive IT strategies aligned with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to assess current technology landscape and define future state architectures that drive innovation and support long-term business goals.
- Develop and maintain a holistic view of the organization's IT landscape, ensuring seamless integration of systems and applications.
- Drive the creation of roadmaps and blueprints that guide technology investments and initiatives, fostering alignment with business strategies and ensuring scalability and flexibility.
- Engage with agency’s leaders, department heads, and IT teams to understand their needs and challenges. Foster collaboration to ensure that IT strategies are developed and implemented in a way that supports the diverse needs of the agency. Act as a bridge between business and technology, communicating complex technical concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect, demonstrating a track record of successful implementations in healthcare organisations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach Madhuri directly at firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9200 3674.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.