- Well-respected, long-standing Recruitment Agency
- Work with a loyal, engaging and supportive team
- Previous agency recruitment experience advantageous
Recognised as a leader in our field, DFP Recruitment Services has been operating for over 40 years. With our values at the core of everything we do, we have a reputation for integrity, ethics and professionalism. We work collaboratively with clients to provide quality recruitment outcomes for temporary, permanent and unbundled solutions.
Join our team
As our Recruitment Consultant, you will bring your extensive 360 recruitment experience along with proven strong Account Management skills. You may have specialised in a specific market area or perhaps have a broad coverage of different roles and industries. Either way, we'd love to hear from you! You won't be cold calling; you will instead focus on providing the absolute best service to our existing loyal Clients. In turn, you will be joining a small (but mighty!) team of consultants who love what they do and support one another every step of the way. We utilise innovative sourcing to find great talent and assess candidates utilising interviews and a range of testing tools. This is a fast-paced role where you will need to make decisions quickly, with integrity, whilst maintaining our DFP visions and values at all times.
What you will bring to the role;
- At least 1-2 years experience working as a Recruitment Consultant
- Experience achieving targets and KPI’s
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A strong customer service/client focus
Working for us
At DFP, we recognise and value that work is one of the many aspects of your life. We offer a great variety of organisational benefits that focus on looking after your well-being and career development including:
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid/working from home
- Structured and tailored learning and development opportunities
- DFP Reward You program celebrating high achievers
- Opportunity to be involved in our Social Impact club raising awareness for various charities
- DFP Days – 5 additional days of special leave
- Access to our DFP EAP counselling service
- Mental health and well-being support. DFP is a gold member Mental Health First Aid Skilled workplace
If you'd like further information or to have a confidential discussion, call Adele Monelli at DFP Recruitment on (03) 8632 9961 or APPLY NOW.
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.