- Exiting high profile program of work
- Contract for 12 Months with Possible Extension
- Rate up to $150+ Super Per Hour
The role will focus on Operating System deployment and configuration of Standard Operating Environments (SOE) to all our clients’ supported environments as well as supporting their organisational objectives along with upholding the delivery of quality customer services and ICT solutions.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Provide direction on the development, maintenance, and enhancement of the SOE in a client computing environment including the distribution of applications.
- Offer direction on the strategic implementation of the SOE environment, including a consideration for Open Standards and Open-Source products as related to business requirements.
- Support the implementation of technologies, such as Group Policy, Intune, and login scripts in line within the client’s strategic vision.
- Provide and manage high level support and troubleshooting for the business including leading the development of solutions to overcome production issues.
- Develop and maintain relevant documentation as required for the QMS.
- In collaboration with the Security team to ensure the SOE complies with the Essential 8 recommendations.
- Demonstrated experience in setting direction for SOE development, deployment technologies and client configuration management.
- Demonstrated high level technical achievement in a large Microsoft environment including the ability to manage and troubleshoot issues and develop appropriate solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated well developed communication skills including oral and written including the ability to liaise effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and implementing Essential 8 recommendations for endpoint device configuration.
- Demonstrated high level experience and understanding of the Enterprise requirements for SOE development, deployment, implementation, automation and overarching architectural ideals for Windows 10 and 11 SOE’s.
- Demonstrated ability to set direction of configuration and implementation of both Mobile and Windows devices utilising mobile device management technologies.
If you are ready to take on a rewarding challenge and contribute to the success of this organisation, we encourage you to click on "apply now" button with your updated CV in MS Word/ reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
DFP welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people with disability. In addition, DFP will provide reasonable adjustments for individuals with disability throughout the recruitment process. If you identify as a person with disability and require adjustments to the application, recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please advise via email@example.com or 1300 337 000 and indicate your preferred method of communication (email, phone, text) so we can keep in touch and meet your accessibility needs.